SBCC Scholarships Continued
This page contains scholarship information and short How-To documents for uploading your unofficial academic transcripts and tips for the personal statement/scholarship essay.
- Want to attend one of our zoom scholarship workshops?
- Access the workshop calendar for dates and times.
- Zoom link: https://sbcc.zoom.us/j/99497845398?pwd=bEtTYjhGa2FBVHpvZWhJTmh1SXBQUT09
- Passcode (if requested): 289299
If you are a continuing SBCC student, or transferring to a 4-year from SBCC, you will need to upload your SBCC unofficial transcript.
- Current SBCC students, follow Step 3A in the PDF instructions above
- If you are a high school student, or coming from a different college to SBCC, follow Step 3B in the PDF instructions above
The personal reflections section is your opportunity to tell the scholarship committee about yourself as a student and as an individual.
- You will need to complete a General Application before being considered for any scholarship
- Application Based Awards
- Based on the information on your General Applications, you are automatically matched to the criteria for the various scholarships
- You are automatically added to the applicant pool as a potential candidate
- Nomination Based Awards
- These scholarships are by nomination from faculty/staff only
- You will need to contact the department staff/faculty/chair for more information on how you may be nominated