Emergency Operations Plan
The District Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) is based on a realistic approach to the problems likely to be encountered on a campus during a significant incident or disaster. The EOP is for significant incidents or disasters and is designed to protect lives and property through effective use of pre-planning and training, exercises and drills, and available personnel and resources during emergency operations. The Plan is placed into operation whenever a natural or human-caused significant incident or disaster affects the district that exceeds normal or routine operations.
SBCC maintains and updates its Emergency Operations Plan every 3 years. An Emergency Response informational report is provided to the Board of Trustees January of each year.
Additional Plan Resources:
- Emergency Guide Scenarios Red Flip Chart
- Emergency Survival Guide Poster
- Guidelines For Violent Or Threatening Situations
- Guidelines Following A Violent Or Threatening Situation
- Campus Evacuation Plan and evacuation zones
- Emergency Phones locations on campus
- Tsunami Map Santa Barbara County Inundation Map
- Classroom Preparedness Information
Visit the Campus Safety Office for hard copies or email us.
Located at the Campus Safety Office
ECC 41 (under the Bridge off Loma Alta Drive)
Santa Barbara City College
721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93109